To joyfully share the transforming love of Christ with children and young people in Stroud and the surrounding areas.
Envisioning, motivating, resourcing and partnering with local churches to reach young people by building relationships through schools and sports clubs – creating mission focused, non-denominational youth groups. Encouraging ministers and all involved in young people’s ministry to engage in the discipling of children and young people to prepare them for future ministry and mission.
- We believe in the love of Christ and of the hope that He offers to children and young people. We depend on God our Father and the redeeming work of His son Jesus. We look to the transforming power of the Holy Spirit as we seek to serve the children and young people of this area, knowing that His love for them and the relationship they develop with Him, whatever their age, can and does change and transform the lives of young people where ever they are and from whatever background they come.
- We aim to partner with groups of churches within a community (rather than individual churches) to reach out to children and young people. Working closely with ministers and their congregations, church leaders and youth and children’s workers, encouraging them and motivating them in mission and discipleship to bring young people into a deeper and richer experience of God.
Sport and Arts
- We believe that the natural exuberance and energy of children and young people means sport and the creative arts are a great way to connect with them. We want to meet young people in sports clubs, youth clubs and schools and take Christ’s love to them where they are, demonstrating by example the Father who loves and laughs with His children.
- We value every child and young person and want to share with them the love of God. We believe that the creator God cares for each child and young person and is passionate about their needs and aspirations. Within the wider community and in partnership with the church we seek to reach out with God’s love and compassion to children, young people and their families.
- We believe in the model of Christ’s ministry, ‘discipling the few to reach the many’. We seek to facilitate children and young people in growing in their relationship with Him, through Bible study prayer and nurture, so that they can learn to share His love with their friends and families.